Four-time undefeated boxing world champion Laila Ali is also a fitness & wellness expert, health advocate and best-selling author. She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Food For Life: Delicious & Healthy Comfort Food From My Table To Yours.” She talks about her passion for cooking, which she can trace back to when she was 10 or 11 years old, before she was boxing. Laila reveals that her motto with food is that nutrition comes first- “nutrition is king, but flavor it queen.”
Laila talks about her husband being a a major supporter of her cooking and of her writing the book. She talks about her show on OWN, “Homemade Simple,” in which she makes over the homes of deserving families, and she cooks with the family in the kitchen! Check out this exclusive interview to hear more on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits