Four-time undefeated boxing world champion Laila Ali is also a fitness & wellness expert, health advocate and best-selling author. She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Food For Life: Delicious & Healthy Comfort Food From My Table To Yours.” She talks about her passion for cooking, which she can trace back to when she was 10 or 11 years old, before she was boxing. Laila reveals that her motto with food is that nutrition comes first- “nutrition is king, but flavor it queen.”
Laila talks about her husband being a a major supporter of her cooking and of her writing the book. She talks about her show on OWN, “Homemade Simple,” in which she makes over the homes of deserving families, and she cooks with the family in the kitchen! Check out this exclusive interview to hear more on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations