Four-time undefeated boxing world champion Laila Ali is also a fitness & wellness expert, health advocate and best-selling author. She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Food For Life: Delicious & Healthy Comfort Food From My Table To Yours.” She talks about her passion for cooking, which she can trace back to when she was 10 or 11 years old, before she was boxing. Laila reveals that her motto with food is that nutrition comes first- “nutrition is king, but flavor it queen.”
Laila talks about her husband being a a major supporter of her cooking and of her writing the book. She talks about her show on OWN, “Homemade Simple,” in which she makes over the homes of deserving families, and she cooks with the family in the kitchen! Check out this exclusive interview to hear more on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!