We’ve watched Justin Bieber go through many highs and lows since becoming a celebrity. For months now Bieber has been trying to have a closer relationship with God and has spoken about it in different interviews as well as social media. According to The Christian Post, his mother, Pattie Mallette is so proud of him for this.
She went on Instagram to speak about it and talk about the changes she has seen in him. Mallette wrote, “I’m so proud of the amazing young man you are, and the young man you are becoming. None of us are perfect and never will be, (so we will always need patience and grace for each other), but your genuine growing relationship with Jesus is evident in the choices you are making daily and the good ‘fruit’ you bear. I admire your character and integrity. You are maturing beautifully and wise beyond your years.”
Bieber and his mom have even gotten closer and on social media has shown them on vacation together. Bieber admitted to being ashamed of a lot of things he’s done in the past and didn’t want to let down his mom. He said, “I was distant because I was ashamed. I never wanted my mom to be disappointed in me and I knew she was. We spent some time not talking, so it takes time to rebuild that trust. She’s living in Hawaii now, so it’s hard, but getting better.” We will continue to pray that Justin Bieber’s relationship with God gets better.
- Trending Topics: Sinbad Made an Appearance At The “Different World” HBCU Tour
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and know – Lifting the Veil
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- Savannah James Just Scored From The Sidelines With A $60,000 Rare Hermes Bag
- Atlanta’s Reesa Teesa Gets (Even More) Personal With Tamron Hall
- The 4-1-1 On How To Shop Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty Sale
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Don Lemon Agrees to $24 Million Separation Agreement With CNN