Erica Campbell talks about coming to Jesus in this Faith Walk. She says, just like it would be strange to wash your car before taking it to the car wash, it’s silly to try to fix your own life on your own before coming to Jesus. He already came and died on the cross and left everything you need. So it’s your turn to draw nearer to him so you can hear him.
If you get closer to God and speak to him more often, you will recognize it when he speaks to you! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Women Entrepreneurs Pay Off Debt For 30 Students At Clark Atlanta University
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- Yes, Twin! Beyonce Wows Fans Dressed As Lisa Bonet!
- Lecrae Gets Baptized in the Jordan River, Gives Sneak Peak Into New Music
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]