Erica Campbell talks about coming to Jesus in this Faith Walk. She says, just like it would be strange to wash your car before taking it to the car wash, it’s silly to try to fix your own life on your own before coming to Jesus. He already came and died on the cross and left everything you need. So it’s your turn to draw nearer to him so you can hear him.
If you get closer to God and speak to him more often, you will recognize it when he speaks to you! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Grateful & Thankful [VIDEO]
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty [PHOTOS]
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]