It can be hard to realize when you’re not listening. Erica Campbell talks about that situation when you’re in the midst of an argument with someone, and both of you are talking over each other. You may have a moment of wondering what that other person is saying. But if you keep talking over each other anyway, the argument goes nowhere.
God says in the James 1:19: “Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” No matter how intense or complicated things get, you should always take a moment to listen, and think about what you’re hearing. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this insightful Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month