It can be hard to realize when you’re not listening. Erica Campbell talks about that situation when you’re in the midst of an argument with someone, and both of you are talking over each other. You may have a moment of wondering what that other person is saying. But if you keep talking over each other anyway, the argument goes nowhere.
God says in the James 1:19: “Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” No matter how intense or complicated things get, you should always take a moment to listen, and think about what you’re hearing. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this insightful Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”