Erica Campbell explains that after years of service in ministry, it can be tempting to feel like you’ve done enough and can hang up the towel. But no matter how much work you’ve accomplished, the truth is, there is still more to be done. We shouldn’t ever really feel like we should stop trying to bring souls to Christ, because there are so many more out there who need the chance to be brought to Jesus.
We should always be on a quest to be shining for God and to draw new souls. Don’t be settled just because you feel like you and your people are good! Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this motivating Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grow Up! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Listen: Jennifer Hudson Pens “Here I Am” Song For Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Biopic
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Mary J. Blige ‘My Life’ Doc Shows Why She’ll Forever Be Queen in Black Culture
- Jemele Hill Creates A New Podcast Network For Black Women With Spotify
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons