Jeff Johnson explains how his new BET show, “Mancave” came to be from an idea he had twelve years ago. Jeff talks about what’s it like to make such honest TV at a time when everybody is so sensitive. He discusses why, although it’s going to give women insight into men and the misconceptions they have about them, it’s not the same environment as the barbershop.
Jeff has an interesting answer top the question of what black men think about our current president. Plus, hear what Jeff has to say about the idea of women on the show in its future. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]