Jeff Johnson explains how his new BET show, “Mancave” came to be from an idea he had twelve years ago. Jeff talks about what’s it like to make such honest TV at a time when everybody is so sensitive. He discusses why, although it’s going to give women insight into men and the misconceptions they have about them, it’s not the same environment as the barbershop.
Jeff has an interesting answer top the question of what black men think about our current president. Plus, hear what Jeff has to say about the idea of women on the show in its future. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Activist Therese Patricia Okoumou Faces No Jail Time For Climbing The Statue Of Liberty
- Kristoff St. John’s Cause Of Death Revealed As Hypertrophic Heart Disease: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- Good Reads: Bible Verses That Talk About Trusting In God And Will Help You Through Difficult Times
- Donations Come In For Homeless 8-Year-Old Christian Refugee Who Fled Boko Haram & Won NY Chess Championship
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Why D.L. Hughley Decided To Give Up On His Calling Of Becoming A Preacher [VIDEO]