In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says her husband Warryn decided that they should come up with a family prayer. The prayer started off with an emphasis on grace and peace. Erica says grace and peace are great influencers to our faith, because if we always keep a peaceful spirit, it is not the absence of confusion, but the presence of God.
God’s grace is what carries us through all of life’s difficulties- and that is where our peace should come from. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Brooklyn’s in the House! — Senate Votes to Protect Gay Marriage — Black Man Freed