Anthony Evans was in-studio chatting about his upcoming book, “Unexpected Places: Thoughts On God, Faith & Finding Your Voice.” He talks about his love of traveling for ministry, and crafting fun travel experiences around the work he is doing. Anthony talks about being silent for three months out of the year because of a vocal hemorrhage, and how his book came out of that silence.
Anthony also reveals that he didn’t initially have an interest in singing, until the calling made itself apparent. He recounts the sory of a time he got onstage and didn’t feel like singing about how faithful God was. Instead of being untruthful, he was honest about what he was feeling, and it ended up being a magical moment for him and he audience. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- Dyanna Williams Describes The Joyous Occassion Of When #BlackMusicMonth Was Declared
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET