Anthony Evans was in-studio chatting about his upcoming book, “Unexpected Places: Thoughts On God, Faith & Finding Your Voice.” He talks about his love of traveling for ministry, and crafting fun travel experiences around the work he is doing. Anthony talks about being silent for three months out of the year because of a vocal hemorrhage, and how his book came out of that silence.
Anthony also reveals that he didn’t initially have an interest in singing, until the calling made itself apparent. He recounts the sory of a time he got onstage and didn’t feel like singing about how faithful God was. Instead of being untruthful, he was honest about what he was feeling, and it ended up being a magical moment for him and he audience. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’