Anthony Evans was in-studio chatting about his upcoming book, “Unexpected Places: Thoughts On God, Faith & Finding Your Voice.” He talks about his love of traveling for ministry, and crafting fun travel experiences around the work he is doing. Anthony talks about being silent for three months out of the year because of a vocal hemorrhage, and how his book came out of that silence.
Anthony also reveals that he didn’t initially have an interest in singing, until the calling made itself apparent. He recounts the sory of a time he got onstage and didn’t feel like singing about how faithful God was. Instead of being untruthful, he was honest about what he was feeling, and it ended up being a magical moment for him and he audience. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All