Anthony Evans was in-studio chatting about his upcoming book, “Unexpected Places: Thoughts On God, Faith & Finding Your Voice.” He talks about his love of traveling for ministry, and crafting fun travel experiences around the work he is doing. Anthony talks about being silent for three months out of the year because of a vocal hemorrhage, and how his book came out of that silence.
Anthony also reveals that he didn’t initially have an interest in singing, until the calling made itself apparent. He recounts the sory of a time he got onstage and didn’t feel like singing about how faithful God was. Instead of being untruthful, he was honest about what he was feeling, and it ended up being a magical moment for him and he audience. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools