Isaiah Washington chatted with Erica Campbell about his new movie “Behind The Movement,” which will airs on TVOne on Sunday at 7pm ET. role as E. D. Nixon, a crucial player in the organization of the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Isaiah raves about the script, written by Katrina M. O’Gilvie. He says that when his family and friends saw the movie, they thought he threw his own words in there. But Isaiah says it was one of the few scripts “where all I had to do was follow the magic in the words.”
Isaiah also talks about the detail with which the director and the producer put the film together, by truthfully and fairly tell the stories of fourteen “regular people who were highly instrumental in creating, fathering and mothering” the civil rights movement. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits