It may be the second month of the year, but we’re still feeling pretty newly into 2018. A lot of us made some promises to ourselves about how we are going to treat our minds, bodies and spirits this year. So GRIFF, Erica Campbell, and TJ share updates with each other on what they’re doing to get healthier.
Erica talks about her new workout regimen, and pushing through the challenge of sticking to it. TJ talks about giving up ratchet reality TV, and GRIFF talks about strengthening his discipline with getting into the word, and eating meat. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: GRIFF Prayer: Why The Enemy Keeps Putting Burger Commercials On During GRIFF’s Fast [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Jesus Help Me To Lose Weight So I Can Wear Different Clothes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Laila Ali On How Her Husband Cheers Her On With Healthy Cooking Alternatives [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Debra Peek-Haynes On What She Got Rid Of To Make Her Household Healthy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Halle Bailey Makes History In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Opening Weekend & Her Family Emotionally Reacts In Viral Video
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
- DOE Debuts New Single ‘Lead Us Again’
- Majority Of Americans Believe College Should Consider Race In Admissions, Poll Says
- GoFundMe Surges For Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Incident
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival