Erica Campbell talks about the language kids use when their parents ask them if they’ve done chores, and they haven’t. It usually starts with a “well…” Similarly, when Erica & Tina were newly signed, Warryn used to tell the record label to strengthen your bottom line.” It’s important to stand strong in who you are and what you believe, and you can do that with your words.
Use power language; words that are strong, sure, and affirming. Words show that you know what you’re talking about. When you communicate with uncertainty, then the people around you won’t be certain either. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]