For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, First Lady Pastor Erica Campbell took the wheel. She loves her church and all its people, but she had some things to get off of her chest as the first lady of the Get Up! church.
From taking prayer requests, to the “wet mouth” church people that she loves oh so dearly, Erica certainly let off some steam! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Homeless Man Passes Out Resumes On The Street & Gets Job Offers
- Michelle Williams Thanks Fans For Supporting Her As She Undergoes Mental Health Treatment: “My Family, Friends & Fiance Have Been Awesome”
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- NBA Star Derrick Rose Announces New Scholarship Fund
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: David & Tamela Mann Encourage People Not To Lose Hope [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown Clark Delivers Powerful Words [EXCLUSIVE]