The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Off The Air For Three Weeks After Health Diagnosis
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Brian Courtney Wilson Found Christ For Himself [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jekalyn Carr’s “You Will Win” Spends 4 Weeks At No.1 On Billboard Gospel Charts
- St. Jude To Build Advanced Research Center
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]