Author, actress, mother and ministry leader Priscilla Shirer was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio with Erica Campbell. She talked about growing up in a family that loved the Lord and started her out in church at one year old. She recalls learning from their example after seeing that they really loved Jesus. She also expresses her intent to set that example for her sons, so they, too see the joy and integrity that comes from following Christ.
Priscilla talks about her event, “Awaken,” that she held in Dallas, during which Erica witnessed her pray for everything and everybody. She talks about the importance of keeping her ministry focused on the individual needs of all its people, rather than it becoming one uniform mass worship. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges