“It’s some thieves in the temple,” GRIFF says as he starts off his prayer. He says he’s been hearing about women across the country getting two or three flower arrangements from multiple men! GRIFF is shocked by this news, especially since there are women who received absolutely nothing for Valentine’s Day.
But GRIFF encourages everyone not to feel bad, because now that it’s the day after Valentine’s Day, the side-people get love. They’ll get all the discounted candy and flowers that are still left in stores! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- Lowell Pye Discusses The Importance Of Voting, Shares Inspiration Behind “Patiently Waiting” [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Music Alert! William McDowell Releases New Single, “Finished Work”
- Listen: Jonathan Nelson Debuts New Song, ‘Manifest’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]