Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and GRIFF wants to point out a little-talked about fact: a lot of men are going to be sad on Valentine’s Day. Everyone always talks about the women who will be unhappy on Valentine’s Day, but nobody ever talks about the guys.
Some guys are going to find out that they’re actually side dudes, GRIFF notes. While others are going to mess up and not get their girl anything. Then, when she’s upset, and doesn’t want anything to do with him, he’s going to realize how much he cares! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise Bonus Footage
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Apple Finally Unveils Its New MacBook Pros, Expect To Have To Give Up A Kidney To Buy One
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away