This week, a gunman entered his former Florida high school with an AR-15, opening fire. He took the lives of 17 innocent students and staff members. Now, the country is embroiled in yet another heated discussion about gun control, and protecting our children in everyday spaces.
Nowadays, students are doing active shooter drills in schools all over the country, as early as elementary school. GRIFF talks about his initial aversion to even entertaining the possibility of such a tragedy, before coming to an understanding about why it’s so necessary. How do we talk to our kids about these tragedies? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
- Love Wins: WNBA Star Maya Moore Married Man She Help Free From Wrongful Conviction
- Report: Big Ten Football To Return In October