This week, a gunman entered his former Florida high school with an AR-15, opening fire. He took the lives of 17 innocent students and staff members. Now, the country is embroiled in yet another heated discussion about gun control, and protecting our children in everyday spaces.
Nowadays, students are doing active shooter drills in schools all over the country, as early as elementary school. GRIFF talks about his initial aversion to even entertaining the possibility of such a tragedy, before coming to an understanding about why it’s so necessary. How do we talk to our kids about these tragedies? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Timothy Loehmann, Ex-Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice, Hired By Rural PA Police Department
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Fred Hammond Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Kerry Washington Provides First Look At New Drama Series ‘Reasonable Doubt’
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Grambling Athletics Fire Volleyball Coach After She Cuts Entire Team