This week, a gunman entered his former Florida high school with an AR-15, opening fire. He took the lives of 17 innocent students and staff members. Now, the country is embroiled in yet another heated discussion about gun control, and protecting our children in everyday spaces.
Nowadays, students are doing active shooter drills in schools all over the country, as early as elementary school. GRIFF talks about his initial aversion to even entertaining the possibility of such a tragedy, before coming to an understanding about why it’s so necessary. How do we talk to our kids about these tragedies? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- Here’s Your Monday Reminder To ‘Embrace Every Stage Of Life’ From Ciara
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Motivational Moment in Black History
- Urban Skin RX Delays The Aging Process With Their Latest Products
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Authorities Respond To Reports Of Shooting at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
The Clark Sisters Receive Lifetime Achievement Award from the Recording Academy
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas