Jermaine Dolly was guest hosting while Erica Campbell was on vacation. Three years ago, while he was singing background for Tye Tribbett, he decided to step out on faith. At first, after putting out a song called “You,” and doing a lot of groundwork, it seemed like his career was exploding with success.
Suddenly, Jermaine says, he hit a wall. All that progress seemed to come to a screeching halt. But he didn’t quit, and now he’s enjoying the “yes” in places that initially gave him “no.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van [VIDEO]
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’ [VIDEO]
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]