In a video posted by The Gospel Coalition one man gives his thoughts on the ministry and how sometimes it can be complicated by being in the Bible Belt. Christianity is practiced in many areas, but some believe the relationship with God isn’t true. In this video, Matt Chandler explains just how this can happen.
He talked about how certain churches support you and want to strengthen your relationship with God, but doesn’t realize the foundation isn’t there. The video also mentions that some people believe they are Christians and don’t have a relationship with Christ. Chandler said, “What makes ministry in the Bible Belt most difficult is that people who aren’t Christians think they’re Christians.” Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
- Love Wins: WNBA Star Maya Moore Married Man She Help Free From Wrongful Conviction
- Report: Big Ten Football To Return In October