You can be in a relationship and still feel alone, because not everyone understands how to communicate. But the truth is, we all have a responsibility to communicate, Erica Campbell explains. Often, couples are afraid to do the work. But the work is how we are able to reach out, understand and be there for each other.
You have a responsibility to get past the things you have suffered from, and communicate from a place of truth- with love. Write down what you want, but also write down what God’s design for love is, and make sure your list is on track. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
- Sister, Sister: NBA Reporter Sister Duo Share Special Moment Together On ESPN [Video]
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]