Love and truth go hand-in-hand, Erica Campbell explains. Love without truth isn’t real love, and truth without love is just too harsh to be received openly. This holds true no matter what kind of love we’re talking about-between a romantic couple, or siblings, parents, best friends and the like.
In the social media age, people post things all the time that are grounded in a whole spectrum of emotions, but not love! That’s not the best way to get it done- root it all in truth and love. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Love Talk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts