Bishop Jermaine Dolly preaches from the book of Matthew, where it says, “Ye are the salt of the earth.” He launches in a story about when he took his lady out to a steakhouse on Valentine’s Day. He ordered his steak, but when it arrived, it didn’t taste good. So what did he do? He put some some salt on it.
Bishop Dolly says that salt made the situation ten times better. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Coach Shaun D: How To Create The Perfect Resume
- Coach Shaun D: Tips For Starting A Business In The Current Market
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Pastor Creflo Dollar Admits In New Sermon That He Misled Congregants On Tithing
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’
- Dr. Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes: What Does Independence Day Mean To Black People?
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- More Questions Than Answers After Akron Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Officers Killing Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits