“Rush Hour” fans get ready because Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker have officially signed up for “Rush Hour 4.” That’s right the two will team up again for the film, but it might be the last one. Quincy Jones recently did several interviews and spoke about some things people aren’t happy with.
Jones recently apologized for what he said, but Erica Campbell didn’t think he needed to. Erica believe some people are very sensitive and sometimes you can’t hide from the truth. Do you think Quincy Jones should’ve apologized?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]