“Rush Hour” fans get ready because Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker have officially signed up for “Rush Hour 4.” That’s right the two will team up again for the film, but it might be the last one. Quincy Jones recently did several interviews and spoke about some things people aren’t happy with.
Jones recently apologized for what he said, but Erica Campbell didn’t think he needed to. Erica believe some people are very sensitive and sometimes you can’t hide from the truth. Do you think Quincy Jones should’ve apologized?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Sad Oakland Raiders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]