Erica Campbell has an amazing voice and today she wants to know do you have a good one as well. Some people sing in the car, shower or other places even if they don’t have talent. Erica offered 15 seconds of praise to any listener that can sing.
She wants you to lift your voice while singing The Walls Group, Tasha Cobbs and any other gospel artist they love. GRIFF mentioned what if they call in and start singing Jodeci and laughed about it. Do you have what it takes to sing to them?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019