Erica Campbell has an amazing voice and today she wants to know do you have a good one as well. Some people sing in the car, shower or other places even if they don’t have talent. Erica offered 15 seconds of praise to any listener that can sing.
She wants you to lift your voice while singing The Walls Group, Tasha Cobbs and any other gospel artist they love. GRIFF mentioned what if they call in and start singing Jodeci and laughed about it. Do you have what it takes to sing to them?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Chrisette Michele Launches Her Own Clothing Line “Moody By Chrisette Michele”
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained