Erica Campbell has an amazing voice and today she wants to know do you have a good one as well. Some people sing in the car, shower or other places even if they don’t have talent. Erica offered 15 seconds of praise to any listener that can sing.
She wants you to lift your voice while singing The Walls Group, Tasha Cobbs and any other gospel artist they love. GRIFF mentioned what if they call in and start singing Jodeci and laughed about it. Do you have what it takes to sing to them?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Stop, Step Back and Think Your Way Through!
- Nick Cannon Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Remarks, Diddy Wants Him At Revolt
- North Carolina City Apologizes For Slavery
- Judge Sends Black Teen To Juvenile Detention Center For Missing Online Homework
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Kanye West Reportedly Explored Getting His Name On Florida Ballots Before Bowing Out Of Presidential Race
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished