Erica Campbell has an amazing voice and today she wants to know do you have a good one as well. Some people sing in the car, shower or other places even if they don’t have talent. Erica offered 15 seconds of praise to any listener that can sing.
She wants you to lift your voice while singing The Walls Group, Tasha Cobbs and any other gospel artist they love. GRIFF mentioned what if they call in and start singing Jodeci and laughed about it. Do you have what it takes to sing to them?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- Lowell Pye Discusses The Importance Of Voting, Shares Inspiration Behind “Patiently Waiting” [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Music Alert! William McDowell Releases New Single, “Finished Work”
- Listen: Jonathan Nelson Debuts New Song, ‘Manifest’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]