Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Her Disappearance, COVID Status “I Died”
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action