Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More