Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Jordin Sparks On How She Deals With “Slick Comments” About Her Son: “I Never Understood People Who Can Say Stuff About Kids”
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference