Faith and Christianity isn’t normally talked about on primetime, but on a new show on CBS it will be the basis of it. “Living Biblically” premieres this week and The Gospel Coalition reports that it’s inspired by “The Year of Living Biblically.”
The show is a comedy, but there is nothing funny about Christianity. This show is about the character “Chip” played by Jay R. Ferguson that picks up the Bible and wants to change his life around. He is also expecting his first child and turns to God for answers.
Patrick Walsh, the creator believes that he’s engaging audiences that are not only fascinated by religion, but enjoy comedy. He said, “I find they are both doing the same thing. What they are both angry with that the other side does, they are doing themselves. A big part of my pitch was that 84 percent of the world aligns themselves with some sort of religion, and it’s never talked about.” Will you tune into this new show?
- Why Women Are Having Diamonds Implanted In Their Fingers
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New App Designed To Combat Racism In South Africa
- Get Up Poll: Callers Are Tired Of Older People Using Filters On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Help My Male Friends To Find Shirts For Their Profile Picture [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Trust The Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]