Erica Campbell talks about what it means to pursue something. When you are pursuing something, it means you know that it’s there. Pursuing puts the responsibility on you. The word appears 29 times in the bible, all in instances that take some work, planning, and patience. Just like the things that God has for us. Sometimes, we think we should be waiting on God, but God is really waiting on us to make a move.
Sometimes, you have to move forward when it doesn’t look anything is ahead of you. But don’t be anxious and second guess- God wouldn’t lead you toward something that’s not there. Move forward and pursue it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kierra Sheard, Chance The Rapper Perform ‘I Got You’ On Jimmy Kimmel Live! [WATCH]
- Patti Labelle Hasn’t Given Up On Finding Mr. Right At 75: “I Still Have Time To Find A Husband”
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Racist Attacks Embattled Candidate Running To Be First Black Woman Mayor Of Memphis
- Ex-NFL Player Arrested For Faking Hate Crime And Burglary
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon Recruits His Family To Star In Music Video For “Open Door Season”
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Legendary ABC News Journalist Cokie Roberts Dead At 75
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- Kanye West Shares His Faith Journey At Sunday Service In Atlanta: “Jesus Christ Brought Me Closer To My Family”