Reverend Billy Graham died last week at the age of 99 and videos of what he preached about continue to come up. Godtube reports that a video from 1954 came up where he talked about what happens when you die. Graham preached to over 215 million people in more than 185 countries.
Graham said, “Your body is going to the grave, but your soul lives forever and ever.” He also used his favorite quite and said, “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.” During his time on earth he touched so many lives and we will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack