Reverend Billy Graham died last week at the age of 99 and videos of what he preached about continue to come up. Godtube reports that a video from 1954 came up where he talked about what happens when you die. Graham preached to over 215 million people in more than 185 countries.
Graham said, “Your body is going to the grave, but your soul lives forever and ever.” He also used his favorite quite and said, “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.” During his time on earth he touched so many lives and we will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers