Since her Golden Globes Award speech everyone has been trying to encourage Oprah Winfrey to run for president in 2020. At one point she mentioned that she would never do it, but now explains she’s waiting on God what to tell her what to do. NY Mag reported that she has billionaires that will donate to her and already has a lot of supporters.
Oprah said, “I went into prayer. God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that yet.” Whether she runs or not we will always have love in our hearts for her. Do you think she would make a good president?
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding
- DMX Eulogized By Swizz Beatz [VIDEO]
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]