The Jonathan Nelson was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio with Erica Campbell and GRIFF! He talked about his new song, “I Agree.” He talks about being blessed with fans in Africa and the Caribbean, and wanting to continue showing love to the culture with another song. “I Agree” Jonathan says, just came out of melody he thought of. He talks about aiming for something that gets people to say yes to what God is saying about them in a fun, positive way.
He talks about having worshipped in a bunch of different denominations, and being able to have diverse experiences of worship, which influences the universal themes in his music. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Brothers Charged After Shooting Pregnant Woman Standing At Bus Stop
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]