The Jonathan Nelson was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio with Erica Campbell and GRIFF! He talked about his new song, “I Agree.” He talks about being blessed with fans in Africa and the Caribbean, and wanting to continue showing love to the culture with another song. “I Agree” Jonathan says, just came out of melody he thought of. He talks about aiming for something that gets people to say yes to what God is saying about them in a fun, positive way.
He talks about having worshipped in a bunch of different denominations, and being able to have diverse experiences of worship, which influences the universal themes in his music. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Jason & Jonathan Nelson On Why They Haven’t Made An Album Together Yet [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Jonathan Nelson On Why “Fearless” Is His Greatest Work Yet [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Jason Nelson Talks About How His Songs Will Impact People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is