Erica Campbell, GRIFF and TJ struck up a conversation about giving people rides when they need them. What is the policy for giving a friend or relative a ride home? Do you ask for gas money? Are rides restricted to people who aren’t out of the way, or will you give rides even when it’s not convenient?
TJ interjects with a funny story about the time GRIFF borrowed her car. When he returned it, he parked it in the wrong place, and caused a bit of commotion. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting