Ronnie Jordan joined the “Get Up!” crew live in Atlanta! He has toured with Earth Wind & Fire and more Comedy Soul Fest and performed on Diddy‘s Bad Boys of Comedy, as well as Bossip on WeTV. He laughs about the temptation from the smells of all the breakfast in the room, and his food weakness from Chic-Fil-A. Ronnie also talks about his a cousin who has only been saved for a few days, and has been using the wrong lingo.
Ronnie talks about being a father to a two year old and a four year old. He hilariously chronicles the struggles of potty training his two year old, who he says is a mini “Atlanta goon.” He talks about wanting to be in Levert when he was younger, and how having kids 9-years into his marriage has changed his life. Ronnie also talks about linking up with fellow comedians and putting their own tour, working with Kev On Stage and dating women with bad kids. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- McDonald’s Employee Fired After Calling Customer The N-Word [Video]
- Report: Travis Scott Consulted With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’