Ronnie Jordan joined the “Get Up!” crew live in Atlanta! He has toured with Earth Wind & Fire and more Comedy Soul Fest and performed on Diddy‘s Bad Boys of Comedy, as well as Bossip on WeTV. He laughs about the temptation from the smells of all the breakfast in the room, and his food weakness from Chic-Fil-A. Ronnie also talks about his a cousin who has only been saved for a few days, and has been using the wrong lingo.
Ronnie talks about being a father to a two year old and a four year old. He hilariously chronicles the struggles of potty training his two year old, who he says is a mini “Atlanta goon.” He talks about wanting to be in Levert when he was younger, and how having kids 9-years into his marriage has changed his life. Ronnie also talks about linking up with fellow comedians and putting their own tour, working with Kev On Stage and dating women with bad kids. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]