When Jonathan Nelson came by the “Get Up!” morning show, he, GRIFF and Erica Campbell had a blast. After the show, they hung out a little longer and it turned into a sing-along. GRIFF launched into a passionate rendition of Jonathan’s song, “Victory,” while Erica and Jonathan straightened up the percussion.
When Jonathan starts to sing, it’s not quite up to GRIFF’s satisfaction. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Brothers Charged After Shooting Pregnant Woman Standing At Bus Stop
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]