In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says she was at her friend’s music celebration, when noticed something. While she was there, she couldn’t help keeping in mind that she would have to get up early the next morning to do the “Get Up!” morning show. She notes that she also had a choice to make: to hold a grudge against somebody in the room, or to let it go and focus on the moment of being in a place she’s always dreamed of being in.
Don’t miss the moment worrying about something that happened in your past, Erica advises. When God gets you to wear you belong, don’t diminish the beauty of the moment by looking back. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee