In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell says she was at her friend’s music celebration, when noticed something. While she was there, she couldn’t help keeping in mind that she would have to get up early the next morning to do the “Get Up!” morning show. She notes that she also had a choice to make: to hold a grudge against somebody in the room, or to let it go and focus on the moment of being in a place she’s always dreamed of being in.
Don’t miss the moment worrying about something that happened in your past, Erica advises. When God gets you to wear you belong, don’t diminish the beauty of the moment by looking back. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Did Too Much And Didn’t Do Enough For Father’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Faith Walking: I Got Power [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence