Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday