Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- National Museum Of African American History And Culture To Display LeBron James’ Equality Sneakers
- WWII All Black Women Unit Honored With Monument
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81