Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gospel Singer Micah Stampley’s Daughter Passes Away At Age 15
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label