Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics
- Biz Markie Funeral Is Monday, Rev. Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Prayer Request: Kelly Price Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community