Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77