Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]