Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- POWERFUL: CeCe Winans Facebook Live Interview with Erica Campbell and Griff [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Georgia Cops Kills Black Man In Same City Where Ahmaud Arbery Was ‘Lynched’
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
- First Ever High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87