Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet