Kiana Dancie of, “Sister Circle,” came on the, “Get Up! Morning Show,” to talk about how God turned her life around. Dancie spoke about how she always said the same prayer and that she wanted to move to L.A. For some reason God wanted her to be in Atlanta.
A friend was able to help her get on the talk show and since then she has been so blessed. She is writing a book about how to get rid of baggage and focus on the future. Danice also spoke about how you must push yourself to conquer every goal.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Interactive Map: Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks