GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- University Bans Student From Handing Out Christian Pamphlets To LGBT Studies Class
- Mr. Griffin: Extend An Olive Branch [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Thoughts? Justin Bieber Sings Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]