GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs