Do you use filters? For the poll question they spoke about older people using filters and callers chimed in on what they thought. A lot of callers mentioned that there is an age limit.
One young lady talked about how all her family members use it and she thinks they are too old. Another caller mentioned that if you are trying to date people won’t know what you really look like. Do you think there should be an age limit on using filters.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Timothy Loehmann, Ex-Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice, Hired By Rural PA Police Department
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Fred Hammond Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Kerry Washington Provides First Look At New Drama Series ‘Reasonable Doubt’
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Grambling Athletics Fire Volleyball Coach After She Cuts Entire Team