There is a new trend taking off and it might not be for everyone. Women get engagement rings and sometimes lose them. Some are not having diamonds implanted in their finger, but it is allegedly painful.
Da Brat mentioned that a lot of women are putting them other places like on the chest and neck. Juicy said that she is going to get herself one. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that if the ring is worth something you shouldn’t lose it. Would you try this new trend?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays
Why Women Are Having Diamonds Implanted In Their Fingers was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com