Erica Campbell talked about relationships and how sometimes things don’t work out. She gave some advice to people about loving yourself enough to want the best and more. You might love the person, but they might not be supportive or just act funny.
Erica said, “Tell people to knock it off.” Be smart with your heart and want the best. It’s awesome when someone loves you, but you deserve the absolute best.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Newspapers Edited By Frederick Douglass Now Available Online
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]