Erica Campbell spoke about kids and how they see the way we love, when we are happy as well as sad. They are paying attention to us and it will make up the person they grow up to be in relationships. She also mentioned that we have to be more responsible about what they watch and what lessons it teaches them.
We must model good examples for our children. If you show them sadness, anger and other emotions all the time that is what they might think relationships are like. Teach your kids the best way to love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ronnie DeVoe With His Adorable Twins [PHOTOS]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Anita Baker, Humanitarian Heroes To Be Honored At BET Awards
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE]
- “Queen Sugar” Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 & 5: Family Business