Have you ever had your heart broken? Relationships aren’t easy and Erica Campbell spoke about God healing your broken heart. She also mentioned that sometimes after experiencing that pain you might not want to love again.
Campbell doesn’t want you to cheat yourself out of love. It’s a challenging, but beautiful experience and when you find the right person it can be an amazing thing. She said, “Don’t ever say I don’t want to love again.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
- Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF Shares His Favorite Moments From “We’re The Campbells”: Episode 1 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Men Can Safeguard Their Health
- Why You Must Keep Your Children Under Control In Public Places [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Krista Campbell Tell Why They’re Excited For People To See “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]