Joy Hill is a mentor and successful gospel singer. Over the past several years she has battled so many ups and downs, but continues to push through it all. Music is her heartbeat and she loves singing how she feels about God whenever she can.
Some time ago, Hill’s marriage ended and she spoke to Erica Campbell about how she would show up to church with a smile on her face, but be so broken inside. During this time she also dealt with suicidal thoughts and God made her see victory and brought her to help others. Listen to this powerful interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020
- Listen: Deborah Joy Winans Remixes Classic Mississippi Mass Choir Song “When I Rose” For ‘Greenleaf’ Series Soundtrack
- New Music Alert! Jason McGee & The Choir Drop New Single, “Never Let Me Go” [VIDEO]
- Flash Back Friday: This Old Video Of Keke Wyatt & Ron Poindexter Gave Us Chills
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Sues CBS For Gayle King’s Interview With His Accusers
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- Ben Carson Magically Cleared Of Wrongdoing In Buying $31,000 Dining Room Set
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One! DJ Khaled & His Wife Nicole Tuck Expecting Second Child [VIDEO]