Joy Hill is a mentor and successful gospel singer. Over the past several years she has battled so many ups and downs, but continues to push through it all. Music is her heartbeat and she loves singing how she feels about God whenever she can.
Some time ago, Hill’s marriage ended and she spoke to Erica Campbell about how she would show up to church with a smile on her face, but be so broken inside. During this time she also dealt with suicidal thoughts and God made her see victory and brought her to help others. Listen to this powerful interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]