We all seek to find ourselves at times, but we must look to God for it. Erica Campbell spoke about how we try to build things without looking at the directions and how it doesn’t work out. That’s how it is in life we can’t ask our friends and family how we find ourselves we must turn to God.
He is the center of our lives and will never stair us wrong like the enemy tries to. Take time to worship God and thank him for everything he does. He has the perfect plan for us and all we have to do is follow it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits