God supplies us with everything we need, but sometimes we don’t have faith that he will. Erica Campbell spoke out about how you shouldn’t fear that because God will always be there. If you stand on the word you have nothing to worry about.
Even in bad situations you must just be faithful and don’t let the enemy push you in a different way. Things might not work out how you want it to, but God’s plan always does. Continue to pray and stay faithful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Jordin Sparks On How She Deals With “Slick Comments” About Her Son: “I Never Understood People Who Can Say Stuff About Kids”
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference