GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack