GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot Multiple Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name