GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About Real Talk Kim’s New Book, ‘Shut Hell Up’
- DeVon Franklin Shares Tip On How People Can Use Social Distancing To Grow [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Enterprise Founder Earl Graves Sr. Has Died At 85
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]