GRIFF’s prayer today is a little different. He spoke about how he had to block several of his male friends on social media because they weren’t wearing shirts in their profile pictures. GRIFF is praying that they find shirts or jackets to put on.
He believes that his friends are too old to be shirtless on social media. GRIFF is also tired of men using filters. So if you want to remain friends with GRIFF on social media please put a shirt on.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next