Do you have an amazing voice? Kurt Carr is looking for two millennials to join his group Kurt Carr Singers. His new album “Bless Somebody Else,” will be released soon and he needs aspiring artist to join his other members. This is an unforgettable opportunity for someone to get.
Carr said, “It’s been said that millennials don’t go to church and have drifted from God, but I don’t believe that is true. So, I have decided to search for two exceptionally-gifted millennial singers who have a serious desire to worship God in song.” The search will begin this weekend.
He will be looking for one male and one female singer that is in between the ages of 21-30. Carr said, “I’ve never had open auditions, but God has impressed up my heart to bless two young people and give them to opportunity to work alongside my incredible singers and I on our upcoming CD, ‘Bless Somebody Else.’So, I’m looking to add two young voices that I can groom, mentor and inspire to be the people and artists that God desires them to be.” Applicants must upload a video under two minutes long on YouTube singing one of the pre-selected songs and submit it to KurtCarrSingersSearch@gmail.com along with a photo and contact information. Good luck everyone!
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church