Do you have an amazing voice? Kurt Carr is looking for two millennials to join his group Kurt Carr Singers. His new album “Bless Somebody Else,” will be released soon and he needs aspiring artist to join his other members. This is an unforgettable opportunity for someone to get.
Carr said, “It’s been said that millennials don’t go to church and have drifted from God, but I don’t believe that is true. So, I have decided to search for two exceptionally-gifted millennial singers who have a serious desire to worship God in song.” The search will begin this weekend.
He will be looking for one male and one female singer that is in between the ages of 21-30. Carr said, “I’ve never had open auditions, but God has impressed up my heart to bless two young people and give them to opportunity to work alongside my incredible singers and I on our upcoming CD, ‘Bless Somebody Else.’So, I’m looking to add two young voices that I can groom, mentor and inspire to be the people and artists that God desires them to be.” Applicants must upload a video under two minutes long on YouTube singing one of the pre-selected songs and submit it to KurtCarrSingersSearch@gmail.com along with a photo and contact information. Good luck everyone!
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019