We all go through things in life and sometimes ask God, “why?” Erica Campbell spoke about Judah Band coming to her church and blessing it with songs. One of the members of the band spoke about battling cancer and questions why it was happening to them.
Through that he realized that while dealing with it God was working out other things for him. He was encouraged that he would make it through one of the hardest situations. Erica told people not to fight the process and understand that God will be there for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Stop, Step Back and Think Your Way Through!
- Nick Cannon Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Remarks, Diddy Wants Him At Revolt
- North Carolina City Apologizes For Slavery
- Judge Sends Black Teen To Juvenile Detention Center For Missing Online Homework
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Kanye West Reportedly Explored Getting His Name On Florida Ballots Before Bowing Out Of Presidential Race
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished